Once you have found a buyer for your home, our job is only half done.
Conveyancing is the legal transfer of a property from one owner to another. This is quite a complicated process, which involves enquiries and searches, securing your mortgage, signing of contracts, exchange, and completion. Of course, we will talk about this in more depth should you choose to use our conveyancing service.
Our team will guide you through the transaction, ensuring that solicitors are communicating with each other, surveys are booked, search fees are paid and chains are holding together. We know that the buying and selling of a home is a very stressful time, so we will be there with you right up to the moment the keys are handed over.
WHY CHOOSE OUR CONVEYANCING SERVICE
- We help to make the whole process more certain, by having control and influence over the transaction.
- NO SALE NO FEE! If your sale or purchase was to fall through or you decided to withdraw from the transaction yourself, at any time before exchange of contracts, you won’t pay any legal fees for the conveyancing work done*.
- Our Fixed Price Guarantee means that there are no hidden extras. The price we quote at the beginning is the price you pay at the end.
- Our online checking system gives you 24-hour online access, so you can keep up with the progress of your case, anytime, anywhere.
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more about our conveyancing service.
* You will still be responsible for any third party payments.