At Kevin Henry Open House Events are just one of the many approaches we use to ensure that our clients receive the best possible price for their property.
Open House Events are a popular service from Kevin Henry, whereby all prospective buyers are invited to visit your property on a single day. This is a very successful method of achieving a quick sale and an excellent price. It is effective for all property types, including; apartments, houses, new builds, listed buildings, town centre locations and secluded countryside retreats.
Inviting all prospective buyers to view your property on a single day is not only more convenient for you, but it creates a competitive atmosphere, often resulting in buyers placing higher offers.
Benefits Of An Open House Event
An Open House Event is a great way to sell a home for a number of reasons, including:
- Additional marketing of an Open House event
- An Open House Event is a good indicator on the level of buyer interest on your property
- With a high number of potential buyers visiting your property in a short space of time, you don’t have the stress of having to regularly dress your home before normal viewings and arrange mutually convenient times
- Non-committal buyers may be more inclined to attend an Open House as they can turn up on the day without a prior appointment
- Cautious buyers may be less intimidated by attending an Open House that is led by the agent and not the homeowner. Statistics show that the agent conducting the viewing are more likely to get an offer.
How Does An Open House Work?
We manage the whole process for you, from sending out invitations to our extensive buyer database (by post and email), and phoning customers we know are actively looking for a property like yours, to advertising your Open House Event in the local press and of course advertising the event on Rightmove and Zoopla.
On the day of the Open House, one or more experienced agents from KevinHenry will be on hand, guiding the attendees through your property and answering any questions, similar to a regular viewing.
The competitive atmosphere can often lead to buyers making on the spot offers. Your dedicated agent will look after all of the negotiations on your behalf in order to achieve the best price for your property.