From its launch in 1988, KevinHenry have always prided themselves on the quality of service offered to their customers. We know how to sell houses and we’re continually looking at ways to improve what we do.
In fact we sold nearly 80 more properties than our nearest rival, so we must be doing something right!
Also, in November 2014, we were selected by The Guild of Property Professionals, as the best estate agent in Saffron Walden and invited to join. Our membership of The Guild allows us to offer the best coverage of any local agent, plus it gives us a range of marketing tools to rival the top London agents.
So what makes us truly different to our competitors? A glimpse at our testimonials and at the AllAgents.co.uk website will confirm that we really do put the customer first. It is our starting point and constant driving force.
But service alone doesn’t sell property.
- We start by valuing your house precisely – reflecting its unique character. We then work quickly, with valuation to market listing in less than 6 working hours. The KevinHenry valuation team has had many years of experience (over 80 of them between us!) and all our valuations are carefully researched, using local knowledge and all the latest technology.
- Outstanding presentation is also vital, so we use all the tools at our disposal to create copy and images that catch the eye, including video, floor plans, street view, satellite images, aerial photography.
- However, presentation without coverage will not get results.
- So we display your property in the busiest part of town and on the web - our own web site, the Guild, Relocation Agent Network, Rightmove, Zoopla and numerous other leading property websites.
- With approximately 800 offices in the country and a Park Lane Head Office, The Guild gives us outstanding coverage that includes every surrounding town.
- Nobody gets a property fully marketed quicker than Kevin Henry because speed is vital to get your house noticed above other instructions. Same-day day marketing and good old-fashioned selling – talking to buyers and understanding what they are looking for - helps us get quick results. We also undertake more accompanied viewings, and stage more Home Open events than any other agent to help you towards those results!
- We provide constant feedback and a dedicated salesperson to keep you up-to-date, so that you will always know what is going on.
- Also, very importantly, you can take advantage of the most favourable selling terms. At KevinHenry we do not believe in restrictive sole agency agreements that insist on a long period where you cannot instruct another agent - this is in the interest of the agent and not you, the client.
- A good business is built on the right people and we are fortunate to have the best. Many of our staff have been with us for over 10 years, some since the day we opened, and we invest in them with regular training. They are a major difference and help us maintain our position as the top selling agent in the area.