Due to growth in our team we are now recruiting for a Property Administrator to join our Lettings Support Centre.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be accurate, numerate and able to organise themselves and others. They will also have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and the ability to use their own initiative to solve problems on a daily basis. Previous clerical/office administration experience within a customer-facing environment would be preferred. Keyboard skills are essential as is knowledge and the ability to use computerised systems such as Microsoft office, the internet and email systems.
- Ensure incoming/outcoming communications are dealt with appropriately and that all files are maintained in line with prescribed standards
- Greet all clients in a friendly, positive and enthusicatic manner to build rapport
- Provide the highest level of customr service to all customers ie landlords, tenants and contractor
- Clearly advise the client of all relevant details regarding the instruction ad process appropriate paperwork in line with legislation and agreement from the client
- Ensure that your workstation and working environment is presented to a professional standard at all times
- Work with all other members of the team and actively contribute to the success and performance of the department
- Actively motivate and support all team activites
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:45 - 17:45
Induction course and full training will be provided.
If you're interested please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 20th May 2019.