Let with Kevin Henry
We know how to find tenants
- We give all the juicy details – detailed property descriptions, photo galleries, floor plans, specific measurements…
- In all the right places – displayed in the busiest part of town and on our web site
- We flood the web with your property – not just on our web site, but on national sites such as rightmove.co.uk
- We encourage prospective tenants – by staying in touch with them every way that we can
- We make viewings enjoyable – for you and the viewer, by coming along too
- At times that suit you best – viewings can be arranged for weekends and evenings
We know what landlords need
We'll keep you updated with search reports and all the latest movements on your property, and are open 7 days a week for longer hours so that you can get hold of us. Initial valuation and discussion will always be with Kevin Moll or Henry Rowe so that you benefit from our experience.
Landlords letting through Kevin Henry benefit from:
- Tenancy agreement
- Deposit Protection Service
- Independent, photographic inventories
- Regular property visits
- Tenants checked by independent credit company
- Instant payments into your account
In addition we take meter readings and switch over utilities and Council Tax for each new let to avoid ambiguity, and can quote you the best deals for insurance through our independent financial advisor MPI.
We are completely up front about our fee structure, so there's no surprises for letting or managing your property.
Choose the service that is right for you
When letting through Kevin Henry you have a choice between Fully Managed or Introductory Only service. For more details of how our letting service works, click here.